Membership in Professional bodies
- National Academy of Sciences India (NASI)
- Chemical Resarch Society of India (CRSI)
- World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (WATOC)
- Since 2016 Associate Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- 2012 June-July - Visiting Professor at Collaborative Research Centre (SFB858), University of Muenster, Germany
- 2010 - 2016 Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- 2009-2010 - Post-Doctoral Fellow with Prof. Frank Neese at the Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, University of Bonn, Germany. Topic: Computational study of asymmetric hydrogenation using Local Correlation methods; Titanocene catalyzed ring opening reactions of epoxides and oxaphosphiranes.
- 2006-2009 - Post-Doctoral Fellow with Prof. Walter Thiel at the Max-Planck Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany. Topic: Computational studies on, Rhodium catalyzed assymetric hydrogenation using monodentate phosphorous ligands; Carbon(0) complexes; Cyclophenic N-Heterocyclic Carbenes; Gold-alkyne complexes
- 1999-2005 - PhD with Prof. E. D. Jemmis at the University of Hyderabad, India. Topic: Computational studies on Three-membered ring systems containing B, Al and Ga; Carborynes and their metal complexes; Agostic interactions.
- 1996-1998 - MSc Chemistry at the School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- 1993-1996 - BSc (Chemistry) at the Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha, Kerala
- 1991-1993 - Pre-Degree at the Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha, Kerala
- 1988-1991 - High School at the St. Sebastians High School, Anicade, Muvattupuzha, Kerala
- 1985-1998 - U. P. School at the Teachers Training Insitute, Muvattupuzha, Kerala
- 1981-1995 - L. P. School at the Little Flower L. P. School, Muvattupuzha, Kerala